Losing weight fast is a regular issue that worries almost everybody. Thing is, losing weight is not as simple and straightforward as everyone imagines it to be – going on a diet, fasting and tiring yourself to death with endless exercises etc. But then, everyone will ask the question “how do you lose weight fast?” Well, there are some specific ways and tips to get it done. Read on.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) to Lose Weight Fast
This is, by far, the easiest way to lose weight fast. University of New South Wales, Baylor College Medicine and many other universities (like the University of Western Ontario) have shown that shorter high intensity cardio sessions at regular intervals while keeping your body in the “fat burning zone” use up more calories than long-time training with extreme physical exertion that everyone tends to do.
You can pull off this exercise at home to lose weight. The steps are as follows:
- First, you should exercise at 60% of your maximum physical exertion for 10 minutes.
- Then take a 5 minute rest.
- Now, go for another 8 minute exercise like the first step.
- Take another 5 minutes rest.
- Do another 6 minute exercise (reduce this time by 2-3 minutes at each successive step).
- Take rest.
- Keep repeating like this while reducing your exercise time by 2-3 minutes at each step.
- When finished, take a long rest for like 20-30 minutes.
You can do this for 3-5 times per week. If you continue this trend, you’ll lose weight at unbelievable speeds. This is by far the easiest way to lose weight fast, because this is practically effective (as proven by studies) and you can rely solely on this method to lose weight really fast (as high as shedding 12-15 lbs of fat deposits in 2-3 weeks).
To Lose Weight Fast : Steady-state Cardio
Remember the magical fat loss zone spoken about earlier? Well, this method is based entirely upon that. It’s more suited for those who can maintain steady-state cardio workout instead of high intensity ones that tire them out quick. This is also useful for those who want to exercise every day.
The process is simple. Choose a cardio exercise (say jogging or running) and continue it at a steady state for 30-60 minutes. It feels painful for those not adapted to steady exercises for long hours. But it pays off.
- Choose a steady exercise. Suppose it’s jogging.
- Start jogging and continue it straight for 20-30 minutes. Your heart rate will rise up.
- Keep on doing this and don’t stop until you are totally worn out.
- Rest for the day.
- Repeat the same steps on the next day.
This is the second easiest way to lose weight fast. However, in contrast to HIIT, this is less effective. My recommendation would be for you to engage upon the former.
Start a healthy diet to Lose Weight Fast
- First and foremost: Cut back consumption of carbohydrate and sugar. The idea is to lower insulin production in body (strictly forbidden for those with diabetes).
- Consume protein (must be present in every meal – basically beef, lamb, chicken, fish, eggs, seafood etc.), vegetables (low carb ones) and fat. Eat lots of protein since it boosts metabolism. Plus, studies revealed that protein consumption reduces late night snacking tendencies to a great deal.
- Carbohydrate consumption should be about 20-50 grams per day. Cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, cabbage etc. are recommended.
- Take no more than 3 meals per day.
- Fat sources include coconut oil (best), omega 3 content in fish oil, butter etc. Avoid ghee at all costs.
By abiding by the aforementioned steps, you can exercise at home to lose weight while enjoy a good but healthy diet. Hope you had a good read and this helped you.
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
you are a great author. I will make sure to
bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future.
I want to encourage that you continue your great writing,
have a nice morning!
I read this paragraph fully concerning the difference of most up-to-date and previous technologies,
it’s remarkable article.